zws.zurich.ae is owned by Zurich Workplace Solutions (Middle East) Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘’Zurich”), an entity incorporated in the Dubai International Financial Centre (hereinafter referred to as “DIFC”), authorised by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) (Registration number F005650).
2. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
In no event shall Zurich, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, be liable to any party for any cost or damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the access or use of, or the inability to access or use zws.zurich.ae or any of its functions or features, including in connection with any browsing or downloading of any information, data, text, images, or other material accessible through zws.zurich.ae or any website linked to or linking into zws.zurich.ae.
It is the responsibility of the user of zws.zurich.ae to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of any opinions, services or other information provided. All information provided on zws.zurich.ae is under the condition and understanding of it not being interpreted or relied on as legal, accounting, tax, financial, investment or other professional advice, or as advice on specific facts or matters.
The information and features/functions contained on zws.zurich.ae are provided for your informational and educational convenience only. Nothing on zws.zurich.ae should be relied on in making any specific investment, financial planning, solicitation, offer, advice or other decision. Users should always consider their overall personal circumstances, investment horizon and personal risk preferences. Accordingly, no liability whatsoever is assumed for any use or misuse of such information. Users of zws.zurich.ae should consult their professional advisors with respect to their personal circumstances.
3. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
zws.zurich.ae may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to a historical or present fact. While such statements may represent Zurich's judgment and expectations as of publication, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from Zurich's expectations. Therefore, you must not place any reliance on forward-looking statements on zws.zurich.ae. Zurich is under no obligation to update or alter forward-looking statements zws.zurich.ae whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
"Zurich" and its logos are registered trademarks of Zurich. Except as indicated otherwise, all intellectual property, especially copyright and trademark rights, and similar rights in the information, text, graphic images, logos, features or functions, and layout (including the "feel and look") contained on zws.zurich.ae are the exclusive property of Zurich, and may not be copied, reproduced, posted, transmitted or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form (electronic or written) without first having obtained Zurich's express written consent (except for the below). The copyright in some documents and other material available on zws.zurich.ae belongs to third parties and such documents and other material have been produced on zws.zurich.ae with the permission of the third party copyright owners. You must check copyright notices on or in respect of such documents or material.
5. LINKS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The links from zws.zurich.ae to other websites are provided for your information and convenience only.
Zurich does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked zws.zurich.ae (or any website linking into zws.zurich.ae) , including its content and operation. Zurich does not review or monitor such links. Some websites may be outside your country and subject to different regulators and rules.
A link from zws.zurich.ae to another website (or a link from another website to zws.zurich.ae) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website.
6. DATA PROTECTION
Zurich will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through zws.zurich.ae unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g.,by chatbot, by survey or by sending us an email to a contact email address indicated on Zurich.ae you provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations).
8. PERSONAL DATA
- ZWS shall:
- where possible and not in conflict with legal and or regulatory requirements and or good business practice, promptly comply with any request from a Member requiring ZWS to amend, transfer or delete the Personal Data;
- only collect any Personal Data in a form which complies with the Data Protection Legislation;
- provide, upon a Member's request, a copy of all Personal Data held by it in the format and on the media reasonably specified; and
- ZWS shall ensure:
- that it takes reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of any of ZWS employees who have access to the Personal Data;
- that access to the Personal Data is limited to those employees who need access to the Personal Data to meet ZWS obligations under these Terms;
- that all of its employees involved with the Services are informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data.
- ZWS warrants that:
- it will process the Personal Data in compliance with all Data Protection Legislation; and
- it will take appropriate technical and organisational measures against the unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.
How do we transfer personal information to other countries?
Given the global nature of our business, we may transfer personal information to other countries. Where we transfer personal information to countries that are outside of the Dubai International Financial Centre we will ensure that it is protected and that the transfer is lawful. We will do this by ensuring that there is either an adequacy decision relating to the safeguards for personal information, or that the personal information is given adequate safeguards by using "standard contractual clauses, or other solutions that are in line with the requirements of Dubai Financial Centre data protection laws. Requests for a copy of the template used for the ‘standard contractual clauses’ can be made by contacting ZWS (see details below)”.
- Each Participating Employer shall ensure that it is entitled to transfer the relevant Personal Data to ZWS so that ZWS may lawfully use, process and transfer the personal data in accordance with these Terms. ZWS shall be entitled to relief from liability in circumstances where a Member makes a claim or complaint with regards to ZWS's processing of Personal Data to the extent that such actions arise as a result of an instruction or direction from a Participating Employer.
- The data provided by Participating Employers and Members will be hosted on computer servers that are owned and managed by third party providers of data hosting services. You agree that ZWS may use the services of any fit and proper provider and that the data may be hosted on servers in any jurisdiction.
Chatbot - The use of Chatbot is also subject to these terms and conditions.
Any communication between us and you using Chatbot will be treated as a communication authorised by you. Chatbot is provided to you, on our behalf by Reliance Jio Digital Services Limited. To help with unresolved queries, we will need to collect personal information about you including your name, date of birth and contact details. Please do not provide any sensitive information about yourself eg health details, financial details, etc. Personal details you provide to us via Chatbot will not be used for any other purposes except for the call backs from the customer HelpDesk.
9. USER CONDUCT
When accessing or making use of any part of zws.zurich.ae you may not:
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful component;
- Interfere with the functioning of zws.zurich.ae or restrict or inhibit any other user from using zws.zurich.ae;
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or exploit any information, software or other material obtained through zws.zurich.ae for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Zurich;
- Post or upload content on zws.zurich.ae, in which you don't own the respective rights.
You will indemnify Zurich for any costs or damages that Zurich incurs as the result of any such inappropriate content per the above being uploaded by you.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DAMAGE THIS SITE OR UNDERMINE ITS OPERATION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. ZURICH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION